Worldpay Contact Number0844 826 0784
Worldpay is a company which provides payment processing software.
Why would I call the Worldpay Contact Number?
- To report an issue with virtual or terminal payments.
- To report a problem with face to face payments.
- To inquire as an investor.
- To set up a Worldpay system as a new customer.
- To complain about a Worldpay service.
- To make a media enquiry.
Worldpay Products and Services
There are lots of ways to have your business start taking card payments. Worldpay produces the following types of card machines:
- Countertop card machines- for taking payments at the till.
- Portable card machines- for taking payments around the shop floor or restaurant.
- Mobile card machines- for travelling to customers, to save carrying large amounts of cash.
For your business to start taking card payments online, there are several methods. They are:
- Online payment gateway- Take online card payments and Paypal payments through a secure online gateway.
- Online merchant gateway- Setup a merchant account through Worldpay.
- Virtual terminal- Process phone payments using a secure browser.
- Pay by link- Email payment links to your customers.
My Business Hub
My Business Hub is a new product from Worldpay which allows you to take payments, print receipts and reconcile the day’s sales. It is a detachable tablet device, which allows you to take payments anywhere in the shop using wifi. You can collate sales reports online automatically, which frees up your time to focus on providing effective customer service.
Safer Payments Scheme
If you accept card payments, you have to comply with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). The Safer Payments scheme gives you access to an online portal and email support for any help you need during the process.
Worldpay Business Finance
Take your business to the next level with Worldpay Business Finance, a form of financial help. All you have to do is pay back a percentage of the future credit/debit card takings. You could have the money in your account within a few days and there are no hidden fees.
This software allows international customers to pay in their own currency. It works in over 20 currencies, but you will still receive the payment in Sterling as normal.
Tax free shopping
Worldpay has partnered with Global Blue to offer a tax free shopping service for international customers. You enter the customer’s payment as normal and if they are eligible for tax free shopping, you can print off the tax refund receipt there and then.
Worldpay originally began as Streamline, an electronic payment system, back in 1989. However, since then the software has been used to develop handling of secure payments through card terminals and online. The company was one of the first to provide multi currency payment services back in the 1990’s. In 2002, the company was acquired by the Royal Bank of Scotland group, who decided to merge merchant payment services across the world to make RBS WorldPay. As a result of the acquisitions, by 2007, Worldpay was the largest merchant service in Europe- it operated in over 40 countries, in 120 currencies with 4.4 billion transactions across the world.
In 2009, the decision was made for RBS to sell Worldpay to an acquisition group. RBS retained a 20% stake and the business was renamed to simply ‘Worldpay’. They sold the stake in 2013 to the majority owners.
In 2015, Worldpay was listed on the London Stock Exchange for the first time.
Number Direct is a telephone directory and call routing service and is not connected to . The direct contact number for can be found in the public domain or on their official website.