TNT Contact Phone Number0843 557 3841
Phone The Number To Contact TNT
- Track your delivery
- Report a delayed or un-arrived parcel
- Arrange re-delivery
Other TNT phone numbers
|Customer service||0843 557 3841|
TNT Opening Hours
|Customer Service||Mon-Fri 8am-5:30pm|
TNT Head Office Location
|Head Office||Taurusavenue 111, 2132 LS Hoofddorp, Netherlands|
What Services Do The TNT Telephone Details Provide?
TNT Express are an express courier service. For a full list of services, call the TNT contact number. Their services include National Express Delivery, providing guaranteed next day delivery at a time that suits you. They even pick up on a Saturday to be delivered on Monday. International Express delivery between countries is also next day, depending on where you send to. The company also offer a special service for heavy, awkward, urgent or high value parcels. TNT also outreaches to businesses with its TNT Business Solutions, helping with document scanning and printing services. All of these services are available for a reasonable price. For prices, call the TNT contact number UK.
About TNT Express
TNT is the UK’s leading business-to-business courier service. With over 70 depots strategically placed around the UK and Ireland and 11,000 employees, this is not surprising. The company delivers 100 million parcels a year via a fleet of 3,500 vehicles. The firm operates in 63 countries around the world. The name TNT is short for Ken Thomas, a businessman who set up a delivery service with just one truck in 1946.
TNT Courier Tracking
You can use the Track and Trace facility to track your parcel. You’ll need to use either the shipment number or the customer reference number. Both the businesses who send the parcels, and the customer waiting for the parcel can use the track and trace service to find out the progress of their parcel. If you have any further questions about the TNT service which has sent your parcel, don’t hesitate to contact the customer service department using the number on this page.
If you are looking to send a parcel as a one off, and do not hold a TNT account, you can use the online booking tool, known as TNT Direct.
Reasons for using this service includes:
- A simple 4 step process
- There is no need to register
- A fast quote
- Live chat facilities are available for an further assistance
- You can make a payment quickly and securely by credit or debit card
If you have already got a TNT account, you can simply sign into your myTNT account and manage your shipping and tracking needs from this one location.
There are many advantages to using this service, such as:
- Speedy shipping
- A log of your shipping history
- Advanced tracking facilities
- An address book to store your most commonly used addresses
National Delivery Services
If you have a delivery that needs to be made sooner, rather than alter, TNT offer a dedicated service to provide you with express delivery that is suited to your time frame and package type. The national express delivery service uses not just the road network, it works with air and rail transport methods as well, meaning that the fastest route possible will be given to your item.
There are a number of different delivery options you can take, including:
- Next Day Delivery- Express delivery that will arrive the next working day, before 12 noon
- Same Day Delivery/ Collection- For items that need delivering extra urgently, you can opt for same day delivery or collection from your local TNT depot is offered
- Carriage Forward Shipments- Your item will be delivered to any address you specify, either in the UK or overseas.
International Express Delivery
If you need to have your parcel delivered to Europe, Asia, North America or South America, you can take advantage of TNT’s International Express Services. TNT is a carrier with a network integrated across 200 countries with people on the ground waiting to deliver you item wherever it needs to be across the globe.
There are many express services available, depending on what your needs are:
- 9:00 Express- This will mean you get your delivery at its destination before 9am on the next working day in major cities across 40 countries
- 10:00 Express- Gets your item to its final destination before 10am on the next working day of major cities in more than 45 countries
- 12:00 Express- Ensures your delivery will arrive before 12 noon on the next working day in major cities found in more than 65 countries
- Express- For most of Europe, this will mean delivery on the next working day and the fastest delivery for the rest of the world
- 12:00 Economy Express- Day-definite delivery that will arrive before noon for those shipments that are less urgent, within Europe
- Economy Express- Day-definite scheduled delivery for Europe and the rest of the world.
Popular Questions About TNT
How To Pay TNT Express Invoice
You can manage your TNT invoices online. You’ll need to have to hand a recent invoice and register for a TNT online account. Once you have an account, you can access up to 26 weeks’ worth of billing and view your invoices in a PDF format.
What are TNT Express delivery times?
Parcels are usually delivered the next working day, before close of business. This is unless you request a different delivery service, such as next working day morning or Saturday delivery. Same day courier services are available when you ask for special services.
How to download TNT Express Shipper?
TNT Express Shipper is a form of digital software, ideal for businesses with a low-medium amount of deliveries. It allows you to prepare and print delivery documents, track your shipments in real time and give customers notifications via email.
Where is TNT Express located?
The TNT headquarters can be found in the Netherlands. You can find the headquarters’ address in the table at the top of this page.
When was TNT Express founded?
TNT Express was founded in 1946 in Australia, as Thomas Nationwide Transport. It became a standalone company in May 2011. In 2015, it was purchased by rival courier firm FedEx and the deal was finalised in May 2016.
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/tDruG0lz9Go” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
Number Direct is a telephone directory and call routing service and is not connected to TNT . The direct contact number for TNT can be found in the public domain or on their official website.