Samsung Customer Service Helpline0843 557 4571
If you own a Samsung device, you may need to call the Samsung Helpline at some point to get technical help.
Why Would I Call the Samsung Help Number?
• To report a problem with your device.
• To find out more about available phone offers.
• To get technical help.
Why Use Samsung?
Samsung is considered a global leader when it comes to producing innovative digital products. To find a stockist near you, call Samsung Customer Service UK.
At the moment, Samsung is the worlds number one phone company thanks to its range of Galaxy phones. Samsung gives you a choice of different types of digital devices for home or office use. The iconic Samsung Galaxy note is a tablet that can be used as a personal phone or a business/entertainment device. At the same time, Samsung has developed high-tech LED television sets that let you experience high definition, 3D images as well as crisp, clear sound. Samsung aspires to provide its customers with high quality products which integrate the latest technologies in the market in order to give them value for their money.
Samsung has become more famous in recent years for its smartphones. Here is some information about the current range at the time of writing.
Samsung Galaxy S5
The Galaxy S5 is the most advanced of the Galaxy range. It has a range of features which make it a great smartphone including:
- Ultra Power Saving Mode which shuts down unnecessary features in order to preserve your battery life.
- A Heart Rate Sensor which helps you measure your heart rate.
- Two internal WiFi antennas for faster connection.
- Kids Mode so you can safely share your phone with children.
- HDR camera for better photographs.
- Dust and water resistant so the phone can withstand sweat, rain, sand and dust.
Galaxy Note 3
The Galaxy Note 3 is like a tablet that fits into your pocket. Here are some of it’s features:
- Stunning 5.7″ display with full HD resolution.
- S-Pen which comes with handwriting recognition so you can use your device like a pen and paper.
- Syncs with the Galaxy Gear smart watch.
- Runs on Android capabilities.
Galaxy K Zoom
This is a hybrid between a smartphone and a camera, using revolutionary technology. Here of some of the features:
- Retracting lens with a 10x zoom.
- A bright 20.7MP BSI CMOS sensor for clear photos even in a low light.
- Pro Suggest which detects your image scene and suggest settings for the best result.
- Neo classic design with a 20.2 mm body.
- Optical image stabiliser.
Galaxy Tab S 10.5 4G and WiFi
The Tab S is the latest release from Samsung’s tablet range. Some of the features include:
- Super AMOLED display with true to life colour reproduction.
- 100000:1 contrast ratio- 100x higher than LCD’s.
- Slim and sleek 10.5″ screen yet lightweight.
- Multi window allowing you to perform several tasks.
- Finger scanner for extra security.
- Syncs with your PC.
The TabPro was created with professionals in mind. Some of the features include:
- A stunning 12.2″ display.
- Four million pixel display.
- E-meeting software to help you share data between participants.
- Enhanced multi window technology for several tasks.
Galaxy Tab 3
The Galaxy Tab 3 is the best for all round use. Here are some of the Tab 3 features:
- HD resolution on a 10″ screen.
- Open two windows at once.
- Get personalised entertainment recommendations.
- Built in surround sound.
- 9 hours of battery life.
- Sync all of your devices.
Galaxy Camera 2
The Galaxy Camera 2 introduces you to a whole new world of ‘shooting and sharing’. Some of the features include:
- Android processor with numerous camera and social networking apps.
- 4.8″ HD display.
- 21x optical zoom lens.
- Smart mode & smart mode suggest for the best setting.
- Cloud storage.
- Ability to create a photo album.
Galaxy Camera Wifi and 3G
This camera connects your photos to the internet. Features include:
- Share photos anywhere with 3G and wifi.
- Tap to edit.
- 21x super long zoom.
- 4.8″ screen.
- Android 4.1 jelly bean processor.
- Shoot in slow motion.
The Samsung Gear is the company’s first venture into wearable technology as a smart watch. It’s features include:
- Capture moments with the built in camera.
- Lightweight design for comfort.
- Instant notifications and connect with your phone/tablet.
- Heart rate monitor.
- Make and receive calls.
Samsung designs a range of accessories especially for its devices including:
- Smartphone back covers.
- Tablet keyboards, screen protectors and covers.
- Travel adaptors and plugs.
HU8500 Curved Smart 3D HD LED TV
The HU8500 is the future of TV. It has many revolutionary features including:
- Curved screen.
- UHD up-scaling.
- PurColour for more accurate colours than ever.
- Smart Evolution kit to re-engineer your TV without replacing it.
A soundbar is the most flexible way to enhance your audio system or upgrade your TV sound. It also has a Bluetooth connection so you can use it with your mobile.
Home Theatre systems
HT-H7500WM 5 Speaker Smart 3D Blu-ray & DVD Home Theatre System
This Home Theatre system has it all, music, television and films. Some of the features include:
- An app to remotely control volume.
- Catch up services including iPlayer and 4oD.
- Entertainment on demand with the likes of Netflix.
- HD surround sound.
13.3” ATIV Book 9 Plus 256GB SSD QHD+ Touchscreen NP940X3GI
This is a Notebook computer with great features. Some of the features include:
- Slim and lightweight design.
- 13.3″ touchscreen.
- 11 hour battery life.
- Connect to other Samsung devices.
- Fast performance with boot up in 6 seconds.
Samsung has a range of home appliances to suit all budgets and needs. These include:
- Tumble dryer.
- Multi door fridge.
- American style fridge freezers.
- Fridge freezers.
- Wine coolers.
- Electric ovens.
- Compact ovens.
- Solo microwave ovens.
- Grill microwave ovens.
Samsung provides support across all of its devices, whether they are from the current range or are older.
Mobile phone support
Smartphones that use the latest technology can be difficult to master. Samsung provides support with:
- How to guides.
- Video How To guides.
- Useful software.
- A breakdown by devices.
Samsung provides technical support across its TV and audio division with services including:
- How to guides.
- Video how to guides.
PC & Office
Support for PCs and other office devices such as printers is available through services such as:
- How to guides.
- Video how to guides.
- Useful software downloads.
- Remote support.
Support is available from your manufacturer through a number of outlets including:
- Warranty support.
- How to guides and videos.
If you feel as though you may be able to fix your problem yourself, Samsung has a number of self help outlets. These include:
- Manuals & downloads.
- Tracking the status of your repair online.
- Online service requests.
- Get started guides.
- Remote service.
- Find a service location.
- Advice on safe battery use.
News & Alerts
If you have ever wondered when the latest app is coming to your device or when the new software update is out, then you can wonder no more by using the Samsung website to track the latest news and alerts. Some of the latest developments on there at the time of writing include:
- Information on when BBC iPlayer is coming to the H Series TV.
- What to expect when Windows XP support ends.
- Advice on how to use your mobile phone battery safely.
My Samsung is your own personal homepage where you can get tailored support from all of your devices as well as register your products for their warranty. You can also keep track of any products that you have ordered online, organise a wish list of products.
The Discover Samsung page allows you to keep track of new releases, find out what Samsung have announced at industry conferences and find out about upcoming product updates. You can also enter fun competitions and find out about any upcoming events. You can also view a guide on choosing a device so that you can choose what is most suited to you. If you already have a device, you can find out about the latest apps or what apps will be coming to your device in the near future.
Samsung started off as a food exporter, shipping items such as flour and fish to china. By the 1950’s and 1960’s, Samsung had refocused its efforts to producing textiles and life insurance en masse. In 1970, the company decided to create an electronics segment of the company. In 1980, the company started producing electronic items such as personal computers, tape recorders and VCRs. It broke new ground in 1999 by becoming one of the first companies to produce digital TV’s. Today, Samsung is known the world over for producing innovative phones that can compete with industry giants such as Nokia and Apple.
November 27th, 2013
The launch of Samsung’s next generation flagship phone is the launch that has everyone in the industry talking at the minute. The phone, named Samsung Galaxy 5S is rumoured to be getting released in January. Techies are getting excited about the fact that when it is released, it will mean that the world’s top phones will all have a 5 in their name (Samsung Galaxy S5, iPhone 5S and Nexus 5). Some of the features that are rumoured to be appearing on the phone include: multi-party video conferencing calls, so you can video call more than one person at one time, a metal frame (Samsung has been criticised for using plastic in its framework in the past), a 64-bit processor and a 4GB of RAM to best use the phone’s architecture. Users all around the world are getting excited for the phone, not least because some of it’s features are a first in the smartphone world. The S5 will cement Samsung’s phone franchise on the map and finalise the companies place in the smartphone hall of fame. Samsung also recently launched their latest version of the popular Note range of tablets, with 3GB of RAM, so the S5 launching in January could become the perfect follow up to that. However, some industry insiders are saying that the phone could also launch in May. Which one is it? Only time will tell.
Number Direct is a telephone directory and call routing service and is not connected to Samsung. The direct contact number for Samsung can be found in the public domain or on their official website.