Samsung Customer Service Helpline0843 557 4571
Why would I call the Samsung customer service phone number?
• To report a problem with your device.
• To find out more about available phone offers.
• To get technical help.
Why Use Samsung?
Samsung is considered a global leader when it comes to producing innovative digital products. To find a stockist near you, call Samsung Customer Service on 0872 494 1007.
At the moment, Samsung is the worlds number one phone company thanks to its range of Galaxy phones. Samsung gives you a choice of different types of digital devices for home or office use. The iconic Samsung Galaxy note is a tablet that can be used as a personal phone or a business/entertainment device. At the same time, Samsung has developed high-tech LED television sets that let you experience high definition, 3D images as well as crisp, clear sound. Samsung aspires to provide its customers with high quality products which integrate the latest technologies in the market in order to give them value for their money.
Samsung Head Office Postal Address
Samsung Electronics (UK) Ltd
Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive
Chertsey, Surrey KT16 0PS
Samsung has become more famous in recent years for its smartphones. Here is some information about some of Samsung’s more popular products at the time of writing.
Samsung Galaxy S5
The Galaxy S5 is the most advanced of the Galaxy range. It has a range of features which make it a great smartphone including:
- Ultra Power Saving Mode which shuts down unnecessary features in order to preserve your battery life.
- A Heart Rate Sensor which helps you measure your heart rate.
- Two internal WiFi antennas for faster connection.
- Kids Mode so you can safely share your phone with children.
- HDR camera for better photographs.
- Dust and water resistant so the phone can withstand sweat, rain, sand and dust.
Galaxy Note 3
The Galaxy Note 3 is like a tablet that fits into your pocket. Here are some of it’s features:
- Stunning 5.7″ display with full HD resolution.
- S-Pen which comes with handwriting recognition so you can use your device like a pen and paper.
- Syncs with the Galaxy Gear smart watch.
- Runs on Android capabilities.
Galaxy Tab S 10.5 4G and WiFi
The Tab S is the latest release from Samsung’s tablet range. Some of the features include:
- Super AMOLED display with true to life colour reproduction.
- 100000:1 contrast ratio- 100x higher than LCD’s.
- Slim and sleek 10.5″ screen yet lightweight.
- Multi window allowing you to perform several tasks.
- Finger scanner for extra security.
- Syncs with your PC.
The TabPro was created with professionals in mind. Some of the features include:
- A stunning 12.2″ display.
- Four million pixel display.
- E-meeting software to help you share data between participants.
- Enhanced multi window technology for several tasks.
Galaxy Tab 3
The Galaxy Tab 3 is the best for all round use. Here are some of the Tab 3 features:
- HD resolution on a 10″ screen.
- Open two windows at once.
- Get personalised entertainment recommendations.
- Built in surround sound.
- 9 hours of battery life.
- Sync all of your devices.
The Samsung Gear is the company’s first venture into wearable technology as a smart watch. It’s features include:
- Capture moments with the built in camera.
- Lightweight design for comfort.
- Instant notifications and connect with your phone/tablet.
- Heart rate monitor.
- Make and receive calls.
Samsung designs a range of accessories especially for its devices including:
- Smartphone back covers.
- Tablet keyboards, screen protectors and covers.
- Travel adaptors and plugs.
HU8500 Curved Smart 3D HD LED TV
The HU8500 is the future of TV. It has many revolutionary features including:
- Curved screen.
- UHD up-scaling.
- PurColour for more accurate colours than ever.
- Smart Evolution kit to re-engineer your TV without replacing it.
13.3” ATIV Book 9 Plus 256GB SSD QHD+ Touchscreen NP940X3GI
This is a Notebook computer with great features. Some of the features include:
- Slim and lightweight design.
- 13.3″ touchscreen.
- 11 hour battery life.
- Connect to other Samsung devices.
- Fast performance with boot up in 6 seconds.
Samsung provides support across all of its devices, whether they are from the current range or are older.
Mobile phone support
Smartphones that use the latest technology can be difficult to master. Samsung provides support with:
- How to guides.
- Video How To guides.
- Useful software.
- A breakdown by devices.
Samsung provides technical support across its TV and audio division with services including:
- How to guides.
- Video how to guides.
PC & Office
Support for PCs and other office devices such as printers is available through services such as:
- How to guides.
- Video how to guides.
- Useful software downloads.
- Remote support.
Support is available from your manufacturer through a number of outlets including:
- Warranty support.
- How to guides and videos.
If you feel as though you may be able to fix your problem yourself, Samsung has a number of self help outlets. These include:
- Manuals & downloads.
- Tracking the status of your repair online.
- Online service requests.
- Get started guides.
- Remote service.
- Find a service location.
- Advice on safe battery use.
News & Alerts
If you have ever wondered when the latest app is coming to your device or when the new software update is out, then you can wonder no more by using the Samsung website to track the latest news and alerts. Some of the latest developments on there at the time of writing include:
- Information on when BBC iPlayer is coming to the H Series TV.
- What to expect when Windows XP support ends.
- Advice on how to use your mobile phone battery safely.
My Samsung is your own personal homepage where you can get tailored support from all of your devices as well as register your products for their warranty. You can also keep track of any products that you have ordered online, organise a wish list of products.
The Discover Samsung page allows you to keep track of new releases, find out what Samsung have announced at industry conferences and find out about upcoming product updates. You can also enter fun competitions and find out about any upcoming events. You can also view a guide on choosing a device so that you can choose what is most suited to you. If you already have a device, you can find out about the latest apps or what apps will be coming to your device in the near future.
Samsung started off as a food exporter, shipping items such as flour and fish to china. By the 1950’s and 1960’s, Samsung had refocused its efforts to producing textiles and life insurance en masse. In 1970, the company decided to create an electronics segment of the company. In 1980, the company started producing electronic items such as personal computers, tape recorders and VCRs. It broke new ground in 1999 by becoming one of the first companies to produce digital TV’s. Today, Samsung is known the world over for producing innovative phones that can compete with industry giants such as Nokia and Apple. For more information or for help with your Samsung device call the Samsung helpline now on 0872 494 1007 or visit the Samsung website.
Number Direct is a telephone directory and call routing service and is not connected to Samsung. The direct contact number for Samsung can be found in the public domain or on their official website.