John Lewis Brent Cross Telephone Number0843 557 3709
John Lewis is a popular high street store. If you have a query, or would like to talk to the customer services department, we can transfer you over to the John Lewis Brent Cross customer service helpline.
Why would I need to call John Lewis Brent Cross?
- To get help on which type of product is best for you.
- To find out if a product is in stock.
- To make a complaint about the service in store or product.
- To find information on a certain item coming into stock.
- To ask about the services available to you at the John Lewis Brent Cross store
Who are John Lewis?
John Lewis is a chain of high end department stores in Great Britain. The Brent Cross store is in London. To get directions, call the John Lewis Brent Cross phone number.
It is owned by the John Lewis partnership and is known for its slogan “Never Knowingly Undersold” which has been in use since 1925. The first store was opened in 1864 in Oxford Street, London, where it also has its headquarters. It was originally built as a drapery by John Lewis, and acquired a second store by 1905. It currently has almost 40,000 employees throughout the UK. The company is currently in the process of opening its first Irish store in Dublin. The largest store outside of London is in Cardiff. Since 2007, they have become famous for releasing tear jerking and thought provoking Christmas adverts. They have become a tradition in the UK, and the songs featured in the adverts usually reach the top 10 UK singles around Christmas.
John Lewis Origins
The John Lewis flagship store that first launched in Oxford Street was opened as a drapery shop by John Lewis himself in 1864. He acquired a second store in Sloane Square in 1905 before founding the John Lewis partnership in 1920 with his son. By 1933, the partnership acquired its first store outside London, in Nottingham. A number of other acquisitions happened, and by 1953 it was a large chain of department stores. As of 2014, the company has 42 stores throughout England Wales and Scotland, with one store based in London Heathrow Airport.
What John Lewis has to offer
John Lewis is one of the leading retailers in the UK who offer such a wide variety of services, they offer:
- Home and Garden furniture. Bedrooms, BBQ’s, Conservatories, wallpaper, mattresses and towels – there’s such a giant range of home-ware to be found in John Lewis, you name it, they have it.
- Electricals. From TV’s to ovens, Laptops, Cameras and toasters. John Lewis offer a huge range of electrical items for the home and travel.
- Clothes for Women, Men and Children. John Lewis offers a wide range of brand names under one roof. These include brands like Radley and Phase Eight for women, Ralph Lauren and Ted Baker for men, and Bugaboo for children.
- Beauty. John Lewis is renowned for its beauty shop. Make-up brands and body care are just umbrella terms for the stock available at John Lewis stores. Chanel, Clinique and Dior among the larger names on offer at some of the larger John Lewis stores.
- Sports and Leisure. John Lewis offers a range of sportswear and equipment.
- Gifts. The store offers a wide variety of gifts for different occasions such as anniversaries, first jobs and baby announcements.
John Lewis Online
John Lewis has a lot to offer online as well as over the phone. You can track your delivery and where it’s been. You can also check up on overseas charges for delivery abroad to the U.S and Canada.As well as this, you can find information on the John Lewis Partnership card and information on returning items and when to expect a refund from them. They also offer recycling for products such as washing machines and tvs. For more information on this service, you can look at their online store, or ring the number above to ask for more information.
Their website also boasts it’s own inspiration and advice section, which offers viewers advice on how to style their home and themselves with products available to buy from them. They also post videos weekly on how to apply certain make-up products available in their stores and online.
Never Knowingly Undersold
The John Lewis brand slogan “Never Knowingly Undersold” has been in existence since 1925. The slogan seemlessly sticks to the concept of what the brand stands for. This means that they care about their products and how they’re made. They claim that if a product is not ethical or sustainable, they will not stock them in their store. They also claim to go the extra step in insuring that said products are sold at the right price within their stores. They will also offer to brand match their products if you find them cheaper near the store you’re in. For more information on this policy you can head over to the John Lewis website, or ring the number above to enquire with the John Lewis customer service team.
John Lewis Brent Cross Store Location
Brent Cross Shopping centre, Brent Cross Shopping Centre, London NW4 3FL
Number Direct is a telephone directory and call routing service and is not connected to John Lewis. The direct contact number for John Lewis can be found in the public domain or on their official website.