Endsleigh Contact Number for Car Insurance0843 557 3692
Take the confusion out of car insurance by contacting the Endsleigh Car Insurance number.
What can I call Endsleigh Car Insurance for?
- To get a quote on the best policy for you.
- To make a claim.
- Cancel, change or renew a policy.
Endsleigh Car Insurance Products and Services
Endsleigh is an insurance provider. To get your quote, call the Endsleigh Car Insurance contact number. Alongside car insurance, it also sells home, travel and student insurance specifically for students, graduates and young professionals. When you choose to have your car insurance with Endsleigh, you will benefit from a policy that includes: up to 70% no claims discount, repairs guaranteed for five years, savings of 10% off servicing, 20% off MOT costs, replacement car when you need it, 24 hour windscreen and glass cover and 90 days EU cover. You can also choose to include breakdown cover, excess protection, up to £2,500 key cover, personal accident cover and up to £50,000 legal cover. The types of car insurance available are: student car insurance for those in education, short term car insurance for a few days or weeks, for example when a student is home over summer, company car insurance and young drivers insurance.
Other Endsleigh Products and Services
Endsleigh can search through a database of insurers to get you the best quote. Not only that, but there is many benefits to your policy that you can take advantage of. These include:
- UK customer service call centres.
- Save 10% off servicing and 20% off MOT costs.
- Replacement car included as standard in the event of an accident.
- 24 hour windscreen and glass cover.
Extra benefits available:
- Legal expenses- Up to £50,000 for legal representation.
- Breakdown cover- Fix your car at the roadside or have it taken to a nearby garage.
- Excess protection- Reimbursement of policy excess.
- Key cover- Cover for replacing locks and keys.
- Personal accident cover- £30,000 for you and your passengers in the event of death or serious injury.
- Hire car- Use of a hire car for up to 21 days.
Student car insurance
Car insurance specifically for students with the option to add breakdown cover provided by RAC, courtesy car provided, accidental damage and theft cover and more.
If you own your home, buildings insurance is best as it covers damage by weather, flood and fire by covering the full cost of repair or rebuilding your property.
What does it cover?
- Fixtures and fittings- internally (built in kitchens, bathrooms and fixed bedroom furniture, central heating) and externally (driveway, garden path, walls, gates, fences, hedges and outbuildings).
- £10,000 worth of liability cover- Protecting you against any accidental damage caused by employees in your home.
- Personal liability cover- If anyone suffers an injury on your property.
- Optional home emergency cover- 24 hour ‘first aid’ protection.
- Optional £50,000 worth of legal cover.
- Fire/smoke damage.
- Theft/malicious damage.
- Oil/water escape.
- Vehicle impact.
- Accidental damage to glass windows.
- Accidental damage to underground pipes/cables.
- Alternative accommodation.
Protect your belongings against outside factors. You only have to pay for what you need and you can add cover as you go. You are protected against fire and theft as well as accidental damage.
You can insure your phone, laptop or tablet and if you make a claim, you can get a replacement in 24 hours if your claim is successful.
- Cracked screens.
- International cover for up to 30 days.
- Liquid damage.
Whether you’re going on a short holiday, winter ski-ing or on a gap year, Endsleigh have the cover for you.
Single Trip Holiday
Single Trip insurance is ideal for a holiday- it covers you against cancellation.
Annual Multi-Trip Insurance
The best option for regular travellers- cover for an unlimited amount of trips across a year.
Study Abroad Insurance
If you are studying abroad for a term or a year, this covers the cost of the cancellation of your course up to £8000.
Gap Year Insurance
Whether you plan to spend your gap year volunteering or just on an adventure, Endsleigh can cover you for the cost of medical expenses as well as cover for stolen belongings and cover for your cash.
If you are heading abroad on a golf trip, this insurance is for you as it covers the cost of your golf equipment. It is available for travellers up to the age of 74. It also covers medical care and trip cancellation.
If you are going away on business and taking your laptop/business equipment with you this is the best policy. if you become ill whilst travelling, Endsleigh can cover the cost of travelling and accommodation for a colleague to come and replace you. If you lose or have your money stolen, this is also covered.
Endsleigh offer a range of other services including:
- Life insurance.
- Income protection.
- Critical illness insurance.
- Whole of life insurance.
- Foster carers mortgages.
- Council house/right to buy mortgages.
Endsleigh also offers financial advice to those who need it- including advice on how to invest.
Endsleigh specialises in the student, graduate and young professionals market. It was founded by Nottingham student Michael Naylor in 1965. Endsleigh continues to be the only insurer recommended by the National Union of Students. The company used to have branches on the high street, but now only operates online and over the phone. To find out more about Endsleigh, go to the website.
Number Direct is a telephone directory and call routing service and is not connected to Endsleigh Car Insurance. The direct contact number for Endsleigh Car Insurance can be found in the public domain or on their official website.