Chillout Beauty Training Spa0151 548 7730
What Can I Get From Ringing The Chillout Beauty Training Spa Number?
- Advice about if a course is suitable for you
- Book a course
- Cancelling your booking on a course
- Changing your contact details
- Finding out more about the courses that are currently available
More Information About The Chillout Beauty Training Spa
Are you looking to start a beauty course within the area of Liverpool?
There is an alternative that is available to the traditional colleges and schools. In Liverpool, you can now learn from the experts from Chillout Spa. All of the techniques that are used in the Spa are taught in the purpose built college next door. The college is located in the beautiful surroundings of Knowsley Hall.
Some of the courses that are on offer includes
- Make Up Course – including a Level 2 Certificate in Make-Up Services, Level 3 Fashion and Photographic Make-Up and Make-Up Pro
- Nail Course – including Polish Pro, RockStar Nails, Hollywood Toes, and Manicure / Pedicure courses.
- Spa Therapy Courses – including Aromatherapy Massage, Body Exfoliation & Body Wraps, Couples Massage Tuition, Deep Tissue Massage, Hot Stone Therapy, Indian Head Massage, Manual Lymphatic Drainage Skin Techniques, Specialist Pregnancy Massage and Swedish Body Massage
- Beauty Therapy Courses – including Brazilian Playboy & Hollywood, Depilatory Waxing, Facial Therapy and Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions
Chill Out Training & Enterprise is also associated with the Vocational Training Charitable Trust (the VTCT), which is one of the main players in terms of examination boards within the Beauty Industry. This gives them the opportunity to offer accredited courses such as:
- Fashion & Photographic Make Up
- Level 2 Award in Eyebrow & Eyelash Treatments
- Level 2 Award in Facial Massage & Skin Care
- Level 2 Award in Wax Depilation
- Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Specialist Techniques
- Level 3 Aromatherapy Pre-Blended Oils
- Level 3 Beauty (Massage Route)
- Level 3 Certificate in Hot Stone Massage
- Level 3 Certificate in Indian Head Massage#
All the learning for these courses takes place in their high quality training centre, a part of the Chillout Spa, that can be found in the picturesque grounds of Knowsley Hall.
Chill Out Training Facilities
The training facilities for Chillout Beauty Training can be found at Knowsley Hall, the same location as the Chill Out Spa. This is found on the outskirts of Liverpool and is perfect for anyone to access it from as local as Knowsley Village and as far afield as Cheshire and Wigan.
Knowsley Hall is the only stately home in Merseyside and has parts that date back to 1500. The structure has a Georgian façade and a number of different eras displayed in its interiors, including Victorian, Jacobean and Baroque.
As well as having a spa located on-site, there is a bistro, offering a range of sandwiches, wraps, jacket potatoes, panini’s and salads. You can also enjoy a selection of cakes, muffins and scones with a cup of speciality coffee or tea or if you would prefer a cold drink there is a range of soft drinks, beers and wines available too.
The Chill Out Spa
The Chill Out Spa is the on-site Spa at the training facilities for Chillout Beauty. The Spa is found in beautifully restored Victorian farm buildings and has the perfect combination of contemporary design worked together with rural living.
The Spa has been designed to enlighten all your sense through techniques such as ambient mood lighting, delicious aromatic scents, peaceful relaxing music and some of the best spa treatments you can receive in the North West region.
It comes complete with 6 individual therapy suites that embrace the original Victorian stylistic features, yet offer a contemporary luxury. If you are looking to share your spa experience with a friend or partner, there are also adjoining treatment rooms available.
If you are planning a wedding at Knowsley Hall, you can also take advantage of the full range of on-site spa facilities leading up to your special day. At the spa you can book a selection of treatments including manicures, hot stone treatments, massages and oxygen facials, to name but a few.
Number Direct is a telephone directory and call routing service and is not connected to Chillout Beauty Training. The direct contact number for Chillout Beauty Training can be found in the public domain or on their official website.