Black Horse Finance Contact Number0844 453 0119
To make sure you’re getting the best deal on your motor insurance, call the Black Horse Finance telephone number.
Use the Black Horse Finance Number to:
- Find a Black Horse Finance dealer near you.
- Get a price for your vehicle.
- Get more details on the service.
Black Horse Finance Products and Services
Black Horse Finance is a motor finance company. It is the largest of this type of company in the UK. What makes them unique is that they provide finance at the point-of-sale when you buy at a dealership. Black Horse Finance also supplies personal loans to help you buy the car you want. This is liable to be paid over 5 years of fixed payments. There is also no deposit to pay, meaning that when you visit a dealership and buy with Black Horse Finance you could drive away in your new car that day.
The company also has an Ultimate Plus scheme, based upon annual mileage, meaning that you can part-exchange your car when the time comes, providing it is in good condition. Black Horse helps over 200,000 customers per year finance their new and used cars, caravans, motorhomes and motorbikes through a network of over 5000 dealers.
To sell a vehicle or get advice on purchasing a new vehicle, call the Black Horse Finance contact number.
About Black Horse Finance
Black Horse Finance is a member of the Finance and Leasing Association based in London. The company is part of Lloyds Banking Group.
February 5th 2014
The Adelaide Black Horse Finance Motorcycle Festival will roll into town this weekend with events, displays and much more lined up for motorcycle fanatics.
The festival will once again take place in King’s Hall, Belfast between February 7th and February 9th. It will feature everything from the motorcycle world under one roof from classic machinery to new models. There will also be clothing and helmets on sale at discounted prices for those attending.
Dave Macey of Black Horse Finance said: “Black Horse Finance is proud to be involved with the 2014 Motorcycle Festival. There is an exciting array of features and stands, a great range of the latest motorcycles and scooters from all the top manufacturers and the stars of the motorcycling world making appearances, all to enjoy at this year’s festival.
“Black Horse Finance is one of the most established finance providers in the motorcycle industry with a suite of finance products available through Northern Ireland dealers to help with the purchase of a motorcycle or scooter.”
Brands that will be in Belfast for the festival include Yamaha and Charles Hurst. They plan to show off some of their new models that will be released throughout 2014. The well-known racing brand Millsport Ducati will also be there to display the new Monster 1200, Panigale 899 ABS and Multistrada 1200 Pikes Peak.
The Police Service Of Northern Ireland will once again have a presence at the Adelaide Black Horse Motorcycle Festival too, promoting the benefits of the road safety programme BikeSafe. This is a programme that has been supported by both the sponsors and many of the manufacturers who will be at the festival throughout the weekend.
The festival’s opening hours are between 2pm and 10pm on the first Friday of the event. On Saturday and Sunday it will be open between 10am and 5pm.
October 16th 2013
With Black Horse Motorcycle Finance, you can be free to hit the road as you learn to ride a motorcycle for the first time…and it won’t cost you anything in the process.
As a supporter of the Get On campaign, Black Horse is encouraging anybody who has ever been curious about learning to ride a motorcycle or scooter to ‘get on’ and take a test drive for free, at any of the Get On driving centres across the UK.
Whether you’re completely new to motorcycling, or just want to get back in the driver’s seat after a long time off…Get On can provide you with the skills, tips and experience to enjoy the benefits of riding two wheels.
When buying a new bike there are many things to consider. Although the financial side of matters is important, it is also key to ensure you are getting a good deal, so if you are making the decision to get a new bike, ask yourself the following questions:
- New or used?
- This can come down to personal preferences as well as the availability of offers on new bikes compared to the lower cost of a used bike
- Moped to super bike
- How important is engine size to you? Are you going to be nipping around the town or planning on hitting on the open road? The use of your bike will be the biggest deciding factor for this
- What can you learn from doing a test ride?
- It should always be one of the first things to arrange, as you shouldn’t ever purchase a new or used motorbike without first taking it for a test ride
- Bargain or best avoided?
- Is it a fantastic deal that you cant miss or is going to be more trouble than its worth? Consider things like the seller as well as the V5 documents and insurance records
- Inspecting a used bike
- There are many things to consider when inspecting a used bike, but the main thing is that you personally feel confident about the vehicle. You will also know things that are important to you, in terms of what you want from the bike
- Preparing for a part exchange
- When preparing for a part exchange, make sure you have key documents like your V5C registration document, MOT certificate and service history handy.
To learn more about motorcycling, including insurance management and costs, call the Black Horse Finance contact number.
Number Direct is a telephone directory and call routing service and is not connected to Black Horse Finance. The direct contact number for Black Horse Finance can be found in the public domain or on their official website.